Full-time, Salary, FLSA Exempt
Center for Children and Families, Inc. (CCFI), based in Norman, Oklahoma, is seeking a behavioral health practitioner to serve as a Therapist and provide individual, group, and family therapy for children and youth who have experienced trauma, as well as psycho-educational activities aimed at the promotion of mental wellness in the community.
CCFI is one of Cleveland County’s oldest and most successful independent, private non-profit agencies, offering a wide range of therapeutic and social services to vulnerable children, youth and families. CCFI is a growing agency housed in 28,000 square foot facility located in the heart of Norman. CCFI offers a very competitive benefit package, professional training, flexible work schedules, and an incredibly supportive team environment.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Psycho-social assessments & service plans
- Individual & family psychotherapy
- Group psychotherapy
- Case management and care coordination
- Psychoeducational groups and community youth development
- Team collaboration
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Significant clinical experience working with individuals and families with complex-trauma, including knowledge of systems
- Licensed behavioral health practitioner (Licensure Candidates with strong backgrounds in complex trauma and/or Infant Mental Health practice are encouraged to apply)
- Experience providing effective individual, group, and/or family therapy
- Experience providing effective psychoeducational groups and/or youth development
- Preference will be given to fluent or bi-lingual Spanish-speaking applicants that have previous work experience with Hispanic children, adolescents and their caregivers
- Must pass criminal history and other background checks
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (proof of vaccination is required)
Send current resume and five professional references to email@example.com, or Center for Children and Families, Inc. (CCFI) ATTN: Kathryn Morris-Scott, 210 S. Cockrel, Norman, OK 73071.
Company Website : www.ccfinorman.org